My code is available here:
The downloads listed below are just for historical interest.
As of kernel 2.6.0 back in 2003 I started patching my kernel with small buxfixes. After some time I started adding new features to kernel, actually I maintain a complete kernel patchset that includes the following:
- vmsplit - allow more than 900MB lowmem
- Tuxonice - Software Suspend
- btrfs - a Checksumming Copy on Write Filesystem
- bootlogo - My own bootlogo, the little worm
- keymap - German keyboad layout
- patches - Make applied patches accessible via proc filesystem
Additionally I apply a number of bugfixes.
New releases are announced on the mailing list. Problems can been dicussed there as well.
Download: eworm-2.6.25.bz2 (212 kB, PGP-Signature)
I created a web based data base for CDs using Perl and MySQL. More information coming soon.
While playing with Povray I created a mythic scene. You can use it as wallpaper, look at this:
The archive contains the images with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels and the povray files.
Download: glaskugel.tar.bz2 (5 MB, PGP-Signature)
Just for fun I tried out what happens if I compress one terrabyte (1.099.511.627.776 Byte) of data. The result was a file with 238 byte...
Download: TB.bz2.bz2 (238 B, PGP-Signature)